Online & Mobile Banking
Wherever you are.
UMassFive online and mobile banking offer you the convenience of access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Wherever you are, whatever time it is, it’s easy to manage your accounts.
Your security is our priority.
The methods we use to secure your information in our online and mobile banking systems are constantly evolving to keep up with changes in technology. You can rest assured that UMassFive utilizes industry best practices, including but not limited to; encryption, firewalls, and multi-factor authentication.
The technology you need
- Business Bill Pay allows you to set up merchants to send e-bills into your online banking account automatically. Set alerts to remind yourself to pay bills on time, and even choose to expedite your payment, if needed, for participating merchants.
- Assign Sub-Users and manage their permissions to ensure the right people have access to the information they need.
- Deposit checks remotely. With our mobile banking app, depositing checks is as easy as snapping a few photos via Mobile Deposit.
- Business Wires with the ability to send and receive seamlessly within both Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- ACH payments can be submitted and approved right through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
to keep your business running
- Account quick view. With our mobile banking app, you can check account balances without logging in via Instant Balance.
- Live Updates. Enroll in Live Updates to see important alerts regarding branches, and more.
- View up-to-the-minute balances on all your UMassFive accounts.
- Transfer money from one account to another immediately, or schedule future recurring or one-time transfers.
- Review up to 60 days of account transaction history.
- Export information to your personal financial management software such as Quicken.
Learn more about our Business account services using our interactive video tutorials below.
Mobile Banking Certified Device List
|Operating System||Minimum OS Version Supported||Channel Support|
|Android||Android version 9.0||
|iOS-iPhone||iOS version 14.0||
|All other operating systems||N/A||
Online Banking Browser Requirements:
|Operating System Platform||Supported and Recommended Browsers||Allowed Browsers|
|MAC OS X - Latest Stable||
This chart shows the browser/operating system combinations that are regularly tested for optimal performance with online banking. Other browser/operating system combinations, such as Firefox on a Mac, may work just fine but are not regularly tested at this time.
*Please Note: The Safari Browser (any version) for an iPad/iPhone is not listed as one of our supported or recommended browsers. For this reason, we do not recommend enrolling in online banking using Safari on an iPad/iPhone. Please consider enrolling via a computer or using Chrome on an iPad/iPhone as an alternative. Once enrolled, using online banking with Safari on an iPad/iPhone, while not regularly tested for optimal performance at this time, appears to be working just fine.