Online & Mobile Banking
Wherever you are.
UMassFive online and mobile banking offer you the convenience of access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Wherever you are, whatever time it is, it’s easy to manage your accounts.
Your security is our priority.
The methods we use to secure your information in our online and mobile banking systems are constantly evolving to keep up with changes in technology. You can rest assured that UMassFive utilizes industry best practices, including but not limited to; encryption, firewalls, and multi-factor authentication.
We have the latest technology
- Deposit checks remotely. With our mobile banking app, depositing checks into your Checking or Savings account is as easy as snapping a few photos via Mobile Deposit.
- My Cards. Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the debit card in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
- Zelle. A fast and easy tool to send money to friends and family.
- Account to Account Transfers. Transfer to and from your accounts at UMassFive with your accounts at different financial institutions.
- Account quick view. With our mobile banking app, you can check account balances without logging in via Instant Balance.
- Live Updates. Enroll in Live Updates to see important alerts regarding branches, and more.
and all the features you expect
- View up-to-the-minute balances on all your UMassFive accounts.
- Transfer money from one account to another immediately, or schedule future recurring or one-time transfers.
- Review up to 60 days of account transaction history.
- Pay all of your bills online by adding Bill Pay. Set up merchants to send e-bills into your online banking account automatically. Set alerts to remind yourself to pay bills on time, and even choose to expedite your payment, if needed, for participating merchants.
- Make UMassFive Loan and Credit Card payments and view payment history.
- Take a loan advance from your Personal Line of Credit or Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Export information to your personal financial management software such as Quicken.
Mobile Banking Certified Device List
|Operating System||Minimum OS Version Supported||Channel Support|
|Android||Android version 9.0||
|iOS-iPhone||iOS version 14.0||
|All other operating systems||N/A||
Online Banking Browser Requirements
|Operating System Platform||Supported and Recommended Browsers||Allowed Browsers|
|MAC OS X - Latest Stable||
This chart shows the browser/operating system combinations that are regularly tested for optimal performance with online banking. Other browser/operating system combinations, such as Firefox on a Mac, may work just fine but are not regularly tested at this time.
*Please Note: Internet Explorer 11 is an end-of-life product not officially supported due to security concerns. Some functionality may not work as expected. Any Internet Explorer remediations will not be supported including Internet Explorer 11 Mode in Edge.
**Please Note: The Safari Browser (any version) for an iPad/iPhone is not listed as one of our supported or recommended browsers. For this reason, we do not recommend enrolling in online banking using Safari on an iPad/iPhone. Please consider enrolling via a computer or using Chrome on an iPad/iPhone as an alternative. Once enrolled, using online banking with Safari on an iPad/iPhone, while not regularly tested for optimal performance at this time, appears to be working just fine.