Keep your UMassFive Visa ® right at your fingertips—in store, or in thousands of participating apps—when you add it to your phone’s secure mobile wallet.
Just one touch, and you’re breezing through checkout lines. It’s shopping made simple.
Use Apple Pay and your favorite UMassFive Visa card to pay the easy, secure, and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with Touch ID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
1. Make sure you have your iPhone or other compatible device. View a complete list of compatible devices.
2. Add your UMassFive Visa card to Apple Pay. Both UMassFive Visa debit and credit cards can be added to Apple Pay.
3. Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID at participating merchants. Simply look for one of these symbols at checkout:
To make your UMassFive cards appear at the top of your Apple Pay Wallet App, simply tap and hold your applicable UMassFive card, drag it to the front of the stack, and then let go. A pop-up notification will confirm your new default card selection.
Adding your UMassFive Visa card to Google Pay takes a few minutes. First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it's already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher. Here's a list of stores and apps that accept Google Pay.
1. Pay with your phone in stores: Google Pay works anywhere you see one of these symbols below, at checkout. Just unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal. You don't even need to open the app.
2. Speed through the checkout line: With Google Pay, you can pay with a few quick clicks in apps and on the web. No need to enter payment info.
When you use your UMassFive card with Google Pay, You'll continue to enjoy all the rewards, benefits, and protections that come with it.
When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information - so your card details stay safe.
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can lock and erase it from anywhere with Find My Device.
Adding your UMassFive Visa card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo. Download Samsung Pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your UMassFive Visa card with your device's camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy, and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay. See a full list of Samsung Pay merchants here. Accepted at merchants where you see either of these icons:
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.