Term Deposit Details & Disclosures
|Rates subject to change at any time. Rates effective as of September 18, 2023.|
Term Deposit Savings Account Additional Information
- You will receive a copy of the certificate approximately one week after it is opened.
- A maturity notice will be mailed to you approximately two weeks before it matures. If you do not inform UMassFive of any changes to the certificate, then it will automatically renew at the prevailing rate.
- Term Deposit rates are subject to change weekly.
- Dividends will post to your Term Deposit Account monthly.
- The rate is in effect for the term of the Term Deposit Certificate at the time of account opening.
- Fees may reduce earnings on this account.
- A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal of Term Deposit principal. For Certificates less than 1 year in duration the penalty is 3 months interest. For Certificates equal to or greater than 1 year in duration the penalty is 6 months interest.
Bump-Up Term Deposit Savings Account Additional Information
- You may increase the rate one time to the rate currently in effect for accounts of this type with the same term.
- The dividend rate has a maximum of 5.00%, and the bump-up rate increase has a maximum of 2.00% above your initial rate.
- If Co-op Points were used at the time of account opening, the rate advantage will continue once a rate bump occurs, however if Co-op Points were not used at the time of account opening, you cannot elect to use Co-op Points at the time of the requested rate bump.